Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Trip to Oregon!

This past weekend we headed to Salem, OR to visit my lifelong friend Erica and her family. It was such a great weekend. It was so fun to see her little girl, Hayden, and Tanner interact. They really seemed to enjoy playing together (as seen in these pictures). My mom, Mary (Erica's mom), myself and Tanner headed up on Friday and came home Sunday. It was a really quick trip, but soooo much fun! It is pretty neat that I have a friend like Erica... we were born within two weeks of each other, engaged the same month, married the same summer, and our babies are only four days apart. :) This weekend was a snapshot of what the future holds for our little ones... they will be friends for life (just like their moms). How fun! We miss you auntie Erica, uncle Joey and Miss H! XOXO



1 comment:

The Brunner Bunch said...

They are so cute together! I'm glad you're enjoying every moment without Nate :)