Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tanner is 3 months!

It is hard to believe that T-man is already three months old. Time has just flown by. He is getting so big and he is so much fun. He smiles all the time. He is starting to laugh and he is talking up a storm. Every morning when I change him and get him ready for the day, I ask him what he wants to do today. I give him some options - I ask him if he wants to go see his friends, if he wants to go for a walk, if he wants to go to the park, if he wants to go shopping, or if he just wants to hang out with mommy at home. And he will usually talk up a storm after one of the options - and that is what we will do for the day. It is really entertaining. I am having so much fun! I am posting one of the pictures that I took of him during one of my many photo shoots of him. This is part of the Christmas photo shoot and this picture is just so classic of our little man. I hope you enjoy. I will be posting the others soon. :) Lots of love!

No comments: