Friday, August 14, 2009

Guess who took his first steps today?

Our little man is growing up so fast. I came home from work today to find Nate and Tanner playing on the floor (a pretty normal occurance). However, this time Nate had a funny look on his face. I wasn't sure what was going on, so I just sat down beside them and started playing too. Next thing I knew... Tanner took between 4-5 steps to me! I couldn't believe it! I was so excited and happy for him! I am so proud. I can't believe it... our little man is now walking. Now I know what the smirk was all about. ;)

3 comments:

Whitney said...

yay!!!!!! That is so great! Enjoy every minute of it! It's lots of fun!!!!!!!

Misty said...

How exciting!!! Now its going to be fun chasing the lil guy everywhere!

The Brunner Bunch said...

That's so awesome Amber! It becomes a different experience now ;) Hope to see you guys on the lake over Labor Day!